For iOS/iPadOS16 Users
If you’re on iOS 16 or newer do these steps to enable side-loading:
- Open Settings
- Go to Privacy & Security
- Scroll down to Developer Mode
- Toggle the switch ON and follow the instructions
- Your device will be rebooted and you will be able to sideload apps from outside an AppStore. You can watch this below video too
- If you don’t see the option then watch the 2nd method from the below video.
Follow these steps to stop the “unable to install app” error or “unable to verify app”
- Go to settings inside the ESign app
- Tap on sign default config
- Tap install address and select local or server.
AppTesters.org iOS Instructional Videos
Learn how to Install ESign onto your device.
Learn how to Configure ESign.
Learn how to Install AppTesters Repo.
Learn how to Install Apps using ESign.
AppTesters.org tvOS Instructional Videos
Learn how to Install tvOS Apps onto your Apple TV from Mac.